SCP 496 - MAM to CDSP Update of MAP ID and MTD
- CP Number SCP 496
- Raised Date 20/03/2020
- Expected Implementation Date 06/11/2020
- Implementation Date 06/11/2020
- Impacted Parties Meter Asset Managers, CDSP
- Status Issued to Impact Assessment
- Urgent No
- Last Updated 06/05/2020
- Authority Consent Required? No
- Secretariat Support Neil Brinkley
The Central Data Service Provider (CDSP) is required to provide the Meter Asset Provider Identity (MAP Id) to the Central Switching System (CSS) via the Gas Retail Data Agent (GRDA). In order to do so the Meter Asset Manager must provide updates to the Meter Technical Details or MAP Id directly to the CDSP to supplement information received from Shippers.
The Proposer of SCP 496 is Dave Addison - Xoserve (firstname.lastname@example.org), and is sponsored by Shell Energy Retail.
|Name||File Size||Version/Revision||Date Published|
|SCP 496 – MAM to CDSP Update of MAP ID and MTD v1.0||748.88 KB||-||03/04/2020|