SCP 496 - MAM to CDSP Update of MAP ID and MTD
- CP Number SCP 496
- Raised Date 20/03/2020
- Expected Implementation Date 25/06/2021
- Implementation Date 25/06/2021
- Impacted Parties Suppliers, Meter Asset Managers, CDSP
- Status Re-issued to Impact Assessment
- Urgent No
- Last Updated 16/09/2020
- Authority Consent Required? No
- Secretariat Support Neil Brinkley
The Central Data Service Provider (CDSP) is required to provide the Meter Asset Provider Identity (MAP Id) to the Central Switching System (CSS) via the Gas Retail Data Agent (GRDA). In order to do so the Meter Asset Manager must provide updates to the Meter Technical Details or MAP Id directly to the CDSP to supplement information received from Shippers.
The Proposer of SCP 496 is Dave Addison - Xoserve (email@example.com), and is sponsored by Shell Energy Retail.
|Name||File Size||Version/Revision||Date Published|
|SCP 496 – Maintaining Meter Asset Provider identities by Meter Asset Managers v1.2||847.10 KB||1.2||16/09/2020|
|SCP 496 – MAM to CDSP Update of MAP ID and MTD v1.0||748.88 KB||-||03/04/2020|