SPAA Executive Committee
The role of the SPAA Executive Committee (EC) is as detailed in Clause 6 of the SPAA (Constitution of the SPAA EC). Its key functions include managing key aspects of the change control process, developing budgets, appointing the Secretariat and considering and approving applications from potential New Parties.
Its membership consists of the following representatives:
- Two I&C Supplier Members
- One I&C TRAS Supplier Member
- Two Large Domestic Supplier Members
- One Small Domestic Supplier Member
- Two Large Transporter Members
- One Small Transporter Member
EC members are elected annually by the Parties in relevant constituencies.