- All website users are able to view the Operational Contacts – you will need to be logged into the website to view Operational Contacts.
- Only the Contract Manager for each Party is able to update their Operational Contacts – you will need to be logged into the website to update Operational Contacts.
- In order to be added as an Operational Contact, the contact point (person/mailbox) will need a website User Account.
- Contract Managers are able to amend Party Operational Contacts by emailing the SPAA helpdesk (SPAA@electralink.co.uk).
- If you need any further help, please contact SPAA@electralink.co.uk.
Operational Contact Portal – ‘How to’ Videos
- Each of the below videos walks through a process relating to adding, amending, or removing Operational Contacts.
- Please click on the blue ‘play’ icon below the description in order to view the video.
Video 1 – How to add a new Operational Contact where the contact point does not yet have a SPAA website User Account.
Video 2 – How to add new Operational Contact Categories to an existing website User Account.
Video 3 – How to remove Categories from a User Account/contact point.
Video 4 – How to remove all Operational Contact details, and deactivate the User’s Account.